Another doctor working with me
Dr Rebecca Lewis is a GP with an interest in the menopause. She is also a great friend. She has recently starting seeing some of my patients in Stratford-upon-Avon. She is one of many GPs who will be working with me when my new menopause and wellbeing centre opens. There are many people working hard for this to be open soon – we have hundreds of women on a waiting list to be seen! You can register for the new clinic here.
- “I have been in a dark place for a long time. I just want the world to leave me alone.” Very disturbing words from… https://t.co/zCIKLmtmFe
- Women should not be suffering in this way @RCGP https://t.co/XfOUCvBS47
- This could be any number of my patients - so much more needs to be done to help women 'Menopause made me feel like… https://t.co/uqxNFWMJYS
- Women who have received certain types of chemotherapy drugs that treat cancer or have had radiotherapy to their pel… https://t.co/EacxG6hKIu
- Hot flushes can occur in around 75% of menopausal women. There some evidence that CBT (cognitive behavioural therap… https://t.co/e5O3XVSDk6