Another doctor working with me
Dr Rebecca Lewis is a GP with an interest in the menopause. She is also a great friend. She has recently starting seeing some of my patients in Stratford-upon-Avon. She is one of many GPs who will be working with me when my new menopause and wellbeing centre opens. There are many people working hard for this to be open soon – we have hundreds of women on a waiting list to be seen! You can register for the new clinic here.
- I could not agree more. I offered to be a retainer at my practice but that was declined too. I really did not want… https://t.co/OboXPZU6fn
- A very sad day yesterday - the last day at my GP practice where I have worked for 15 years. The partners gave me a… https://t.co/epzqaRkGoC
- Women are more likely to put on a spare tyre of weight during the menopause which can be hard to lose. Storing fat… https://t.co/WbL3C49UTk
- This is the first disability discrimination case I am aware of around the menopause. Symptoms such as memory loss,… https://t.co/Xcwc6sgKzs
- At the @WMAWP for @WMPolice last night @Fazeley_Events. Full of amazing women who work so hard and totally deserve… https://t.co/BZxYO4gQOQ