The Building Work Has Begun!
Work is now well underway at Winton House, Stratford-upon-Avon, soon to be home to the Newson Health Menopause & Wellbeing Clinic.
Project Manager, Claire Chantrey, seen here with Dr Louise Newson, is working incredibly hard to create a wonderful building for women to come and be really looked after in a very holistic way. The colours of the decor are very important to the ambience we are trying to create
Claire is also busy meeting the exceptional people who will be working with us at the clinic, ranging from nutritional experts to yoga gurus and we’re so excited that we’re soon going to be able to offer so much more for perimenopausal and menopausal women.
Our aim is to help women have a very positive experience of their menopause, and we’re well on the way!
- Vaginal dryness occurs in around 70% of women and can lead to symptoms such as soreness, irritation, itchiness and… https://t.co/T4CiDXWdaT
- Studies have shown that nearly half of perimenopausal women have disturbed sleep. Poor sleep can increase future ri… https://t.co/9c7o3klj6t
- Acupuncture has been shown to have the potential for reducing menopausal symptoms and improving quality of life. To… https://t.co/S7qChXF7ql
- Tackling a taboo: the designer helping perimenopausal women https://t.co/xALJMFva9W
- This lady is 44 years old - no one had warned her about surgical menopause and the importance of having HRT as she… https://t.co/65AkV7X1sG