Confidence in the menopause course
Many GPs and healthcare professionals are still confused about managing women during the menopause. I have run this course twice before and received excellent feedback. The day is interactive and discusses the recent menopause guidelines and current evidence regarding body identical HRT, which is the safest way of having HRT. I hope this course in London in September will be well attended!
- Vaginal dryness occurs in around 70% of women and can lead to symptoms such as soreness, irritation, itchiness and… https://t.co/T4CiDXWdaT
- Studies have shown that nearly half of perimenopausal women have disturbed sleep. Poor sleep can increase future ri… https://t.co/9c7o3klj6t
- Acupuncture has been shown to have the potential for reducing menopausal symptoms and improving quality of life. To… https://t.co/S7qChXF7ql
- Tackling a taboo: the designer helping perimenopausal women https://t.co/xALJMFva9W
- This lady is 44 years old - no one had warned her about surgical menopause and the importance of having HRT as she… https://t.co/65AkV7X1sG