Coping with menopause in the workplace
It was a real privilege and honour being invited back to ITV with Lorraine Kelly to talk about the potential impact the menopause can have in the workplace. A survey we undertook at West Midlands Police showed that around 80% of women had experienced symptoms affecting them at work and around a quarter had time off work because of their symptoms. The three most common symptoms were anxiety, fatigue and memory problems. Organisations need to be more proactive at helping women seek the correct advice and support for their menopause.
- Having time to meditate, practice mindfulness or just reflect on our lives is really important. Life can sometimes… https://t.co/8LqK0fO8ha
- Exercise is really important during the perimenopause and menopause. Great for our bodies, minds and helps strength… https://t.co/cSdLNtg4Dc
- Women need to know that eating processed food could increase their risk of breast cancer more than taking HRT.… https://t.co/Uzg8B8vqRt
- “I have hit a brick wall. I am 34 and have always been so healthy and active. Now I feel like a completely differen… https://t.co/iNp6YDzp2D
- Taking HRT can lower future risk of osteoporosis https://t.co/rVItR0G7rO