Help – I’m heading for the menopause and I can’t control my weight!
With two-thirds of us overweight or obese, and all of us ladies facing the menopause at some stage, the double whammy of weight-loss struggles and menopausal woes is going to face the majority of us. This article has been written by Sally Norton, a UK-based medical doctor and weight-loss consultant who worked for 15 years as an NHS weight loss surgeon. She has written this article giving nine reasons we struggle with our weight at the same time that the peri-menopause and menopause hits us with some excellent tips to help.
- One lady told me in my menopause clinic that she felt like a “dry husk”. She had no motivation or energy and she to… https://t.co/W1itHkjN33
- “I have just found your website and I could cry. I am 45 and whilst I never self diagnose myself via the internet,… https://t.co/jn6pbdKRHD
- I agree it is not good enough. Needs to change https://t.co/mw7Hg4yFqn
- “Highly relevant and useful; great to be able to ask questions” “Excellent update and refresher” “Lots of informati… https://t.co/tHt0obWIbN
- Amazing! Well done @redditchrachel and so looking forward to hearing more about this. A huge amount of work needs d… https://t.co/qex2No4lMl