HRT? It is as easy as ABC
There has been so much negative publicity about HRT over the past 15 years that many women and also healthcare professionals are really confused about its safety and efficacy. There are now excellent guidelines, both national and international, which summarise all the available evidence about the benefits and risks of HRT. For the majority of women, benefits of taking HRT outweighs any risks. I am very grateful for the editors to The Mail on Sunday who have let me write this article dispelling some myths about HRT. I really hope it will empower women!
- I could not agree more. I offered to be a retainer at my practice but that was declined too. I really did not want… https://t.co/OboXPZU6fn
- A very sad day yesterday - the last day at my GP practice where I have worked for 15 years. The partners gave me a… https://t.co/epzqaRkGoC
- Women are more likely to put on a spare tyre of weight during the menopause which can be hard to lose. Storing fat… https://t.co/WbL3C49UTk
- This is the first disability discrimination case I am aware of around the menopause. Symptoms such as memory loss,… https://t.co/Xcwc6sgKzs
- At the @WMAWP for @WMPolice last night @Fazeley_Events. Full of amazing women who work so hard and totally deserve… https://t.co/BZxYO4gQOQ