HRT? It is as easy as ABC
There has been so much negative publicity about HRT over the past 15 years that many women and also healthcare professionals are really confused about its safety and efficacy. There are now excellent guidelines, both national and international, which summarise all the available evidence about the benefits and risks of HRT. For the majority of women, benefits of taking HRT outweighs any risks. I am very grateful for the editors to The Mail on Sunday who have let me write this article dispelling some myths about HRT. I really hope it will empower women!
- Having time to meditate, practice mindfulness or just reflect on our lives is really important. Life can sometimes… https://t.co/8LqK0fO8ha
- Exercise is really important during the perimenopause and menopause. Great for our bodies, minds and helps strength… https://t.co/cSdLNtg4Dc
- Women need to know that eating processed food could increase their risk of breast cancer more than taking HRT.… https://t.co/Uzg8B8vqRt
- “I have hit a brick wall. I am 34 and have always been so healthy and active. Now I feel like a completely differen… https://t.co/iNp6YDzp2D
- Taking HRT can lower future risk of osteoporosis https://t.co/rVItR0G7rO