HRT? It is as easy as ABC
There has been so much negative publicity about HRT over the past 15 years that many women and also healthcare professionals are really confused about its safety and efficacy. There are now excellent guidelines, both national and international, which summarise all the available evidence about the benefits and risks of HRT. For the majority of women, benefits of taking HRT outweighs any risks. I am very grateful for the editors to The Mail on Sunday who have let me write this article dispelling some myths about HRT. I really hope it will empower women!
- “I feel so much better - before I couldn’t see the wood for the trees and everything made me so anxious. I am calme… https://t.co/E167bptpf3
- Making an igloo with some of our neighbours yesterday in the snow! #snow #igloo #neighbours #havingfun😄 https://t.co/oL6uoNON7d
- Lots of snow and school closed tomorrrow! #familyfun https://t.co/ifvYNJKHmB
- One lady told me in my menopause clinic that since her hysterectomy she had lost her artistic talent and had stoppe… https://t.co/DenJZX9exj
- Women taking HRT often say that they feel “normal” again and are happier than they have been for a long time. Being… https://t.co/R6bTh8r1F1