Kate Reddy is back!
Some of you may remember Allison Pearson’s previous novel – I Don’t Know How She Does It. The sequel to this book has been published today and all women should read it! Kate Reddy is 49 and trying to go back to work after a career break looking after her children. She is struggling with numerous menopausal symptoms which affect her in so many ways. This book is very amusing and there is so much in Kate Reddy’s life that will resonate with so many women. I worked with Allison Pearson on this novel to ensure the medical facts regarding the menopause were correct and I am so thrilled to see it finally in print!
- Early menopause raises risk of heart disease and stroke' | via @telegraph https://t.co/sbaeEWzulI
- Oestrogen is important for reducing moisture loss from the skin so many women find that their skin becomes dry and… https://t.co/AUrfIQo55W
- Thank you @bbcwomanshour for devoting air time to the menopause. One lady wrote “I heard you speak and am crying as… https://t.co/olGZECC3c3
- “I fell off a cliff two years ago when my periods stopped. Since then I am a different person. I am flat, joyless a… https://t.co/L1zSuzPsij
- Thank you @pauletteish and @BBCSheffield for giving me air time to talk about HRT. Too many myths that need dispell… https://t.co/0QXNDUWkzm