Kate Reddy is Back!
Some of you may remember Allison Pearson’s previous novel – I Don’t Know How She Does It. The sequel to this book has been published today and all women should read it! Kate Reddy is 49 and trying to go back to work after a career break looking after her children. She is struggling with numerous menopausal symptoms which affect her in so many ways. This book is very amusing and there is so much in Kate Reddy’s life that will resonate with so many women. I worked with Allison Pearson on this novel to ensure the medical facts regarding the menopause were correct and I am so thrilled to see it finally in print!
- “I have been in a dark place for a long time. I just want the world to leave me alone.” Very disturbing words from… https://t.co/zCIKLmtmFe
- Women should not be suffering in this way @RCGP https://t.co/XfOUCvBS47
- This could be any number of my patients - so much more needs to be done to help women 'Menopause made me feel like… https://t.co/uqxNFWMJYS
- Women who have received certain types of chemotherapy drugs that treat cancer or have had radiotherapy to their pel… https://t.co/EacxG6hKIu
- Hot flushes can occur in around 75% of menopausal women. There some evidence that CBT (cognitive behavioural therap… https://t.co/e5O3XVSDk6