Kate Reddy is Back!
Some of you may remember Allison Pearson’s previous novel – I Don’t Know How She Does It. The sequel to this book has been published today and all women should read it! Kate Reddy is 49 and trying to go back to work after a career break looking after her children. She is struggling with numerous menopausal symptoms which affect her in so many ways. This book is very amusing and there is so much in Kate Reddy’s life that will resonate with so many women. I worked with Allison Pearson on this novel to ensure the medical facts regarding the menopause were correct and I am so thrilled to see it finally in print!
- “I turn into an evil witch during the week before my period starts. It is unbearable and I can not control how I fe… https://t.co/fOH3wja5I3
- More menopause clinics are urgently needed everywhere @HelenRCGP @rcgp @pcwhf @IntlMenopause @BrMenopauseSoc https://t.co/Fkqy6yEU1e
- At the @OMYogaMagazine show yesterday. Great free classes! Full of people passionate about healthy lifestyles and w… https://t.co/5BdUg4RmhZ
- Great day at #omyogashow in Manchester today. Lots of free classes including one by Wasay Foladi who will be workin… https://t.co/4S8duJCgzf
- “I can’t believe the difference since starting HRT, it took a while to work out how to balance the hormones but now… https://t.co/ZmeZaXKNoO