Kate Reddy is back!
Some of you may remember Allison Pearson’s previous novel – I Don’t Know How She Does It. The sequel to this book has been published today and all women should read it! Kate Reddy is 49 and trying to go back to work after a career break looking after her children. She is struggling with numerous menopausal symptoms which affect her in so many ways. This book is very amusing and there is so much in Kate Reddy’s life that will resonate with so many women. I worked with Allison Pearson on this novel to ensure the medical facts regarding the menopause were correct and I am so thrilled to see it finally in print!
- Many women tell me they have stopped reading books as they can not concentrate on the words and absorb the stories.… https://t.co/NOilajhno7
- Desk all set up for clinic today! I really enjoy my menopause clinic as it is so rewarding. Written information is… https://t.co/YRuEvxxqOB
- Lovely to meet @chrishoy with @ITVLorraine this morning - amazing thighs!! 😀 https://t.co/XMsyMFRV3y
- Should employers put policies in place to help staff going through menopause? https://t.co/BRFSV7G6hF via @itvlorraine
- Simple answer yes! Follow @WMAWP example. Great to be on the show this morning. https://t.co/7a9iIl00QS