Meg Matthews and the Menopause
Meg Matthews has been openly speaking about her menopause experience and she is really passionate about helping women so they have a more positive experience than she did. Sylk kindly organised #sylktalksmenopause event in London which was an opportunity to talk all things menopause including less talked about symptoms such as vaginal dryness and reduced libido. Women were given the opportunity to ask questions and talk openly. It was a real honour to be part of this evening with Meg and being able to dispel more myths about the menopause and the treatments available. The majority of women with vaginal dryness are not receiving adequate treatment which is shocking and needs to change. There was a fabulous comedy act by the hilarious Scummy Mummies too! More information about Meg’s inspiring work here.
- I could not agree more. I offered to be a retainer at my practice but that was declined too. I really did not want… https://t.co/OboXPZU6fn
- A very sad day yesterday - the last day at my GP practice where I have worked for 15 years. The partners gave me a… https://t.co/epzqaRkGoC
- Women are more likely to put on a spare tyre of weight during the menopause which can be hard to lose. Storing fat… https://t.co/WbL3C49UTk
- This is the first disability discrimination case I am aware of around the menopause. Symptoms such as memory loss,… https://t.co/Xcwc6sgKzs
- At the @WMAWP for @WMPolice last night @Fazeley_Events. Full of amazing women who work so hard and totally deserve… https://t.co/BZxYO4gQOQ