Meg Matthews and the Menopause
Meg Matthews has been openly speaking about her menopause experience and she is really passionate about helping women so they have a more positive experience than she did. Sylk kindly organised #sylktalksmenopause event in London which was an opportunity to talk all things menopause including less talked about symptoms such as vaginal dryness and reduced libido. Women were given the opportunity to ask questions and talk openly. It was a real honour to be part of this evening with Meg and being able to dispel more myths about the menopause and the treatments available. The majority of women with vaginal dryness are not receiving adequate treatment which is shocking and needs to change. There was a fabulous comedy act by the hilarious Scummy Mummies too! More information about Meg’s inspiring work here.
- Having time to meditate, practice mindfulness or just reflect on our lives is really important. Life can sometimes… https://t.co/8LqK0fO8ha
- Exercise is really important during the perimenopause and menopause. Great for our bodies, minds and helps strength… https://t.co/cSdLNtg4Dc
- Women need to know that eating processed food could increase their risk of breast cancer more than taking HRT.… https://t.co/Uzg8B8vqRt
- “I have hit a brick wall. I am 34 and have always been so healthy and active. Now I feel like a completely differen… https://t.co/iNp6YDzp2D
- Taking HRT can lower future risk of osteoporosis https://t.co/rVItR0G7rO