Menopause at work – Let’s talk about it
I have just written an article in Menopause Matters about the potential impact of menopause at work and what can be done about it. More companies need to think about this and be pro-active. Women who are supported and managed properly during their perimenopause and menopause are more likely to stay at work and have happy and fulfilling careers.
- HRT is the most effective treatment for the menopause though Menopause products that actually work https://t.co/dDpkggl63o via @MailOnline
- Osteoporosis causes bones to be weak & more easily broken. It is more common in menopause;HRT reduces risk of osteo… https://t.co/DqyzsLGrv7
- There should no longer be a menopause taboo! @KirstyWark @mara_media @bbc @IntlMenopause @WMAWP @Dianedanz https://t.co/eTFdedSbvu
- Lovely to read this - I am really looking forward to speaking at this event in May @PrimaryCareShow @pcwhf https://t.co/SpkYlUuGvk
- This article I have written might be useful. More women need to know about their menopause - it does not need to be… https://t.co/FwJY8PjhjO