Menopause at work – Let’s talk about it
I have just written an article in Menopause Matters about the potential impact of menopause at work and what can be done about it. More companies need to think about this and be pro-active. Women who are supported and managed properly during their perimenopause and menopause are more likely to stay at work and have happy and fulfilling careers.
- Heart disease is the commonest cause of death in women under 65 in UK; taking HRT can lower risk of heart attack b… https://t.co/YiCVzuTTaf
- Practising yoga in Costa Rica listening to birds and watching the butterflies - such an amazing experience!… https://t.co/2i0nFmJKiC
- NICE guidelines are worth looking at and discussing with your GP - available on my website. @NICEcomms @rcgp… https://t.co/JtWxoNYC9Z
- Thank you for talking about menopause at work @theJeremyVine @BBCRadio2 This booklet is available free to employers… https://t.co/PnXuixG0iF
- Menopause transition: effects on women’s economic participation. Shame no mention of NICE guidelines though! https://t.co/HXg0lcUGdc