Menopause at work – Let’s talk about it
I have just written an article in Menopause Matters about the potential impact of menopause at work and what can be done about it. More companies need to think about this and be pro-active. Women who are supported and managed properly during their perimenopause and menopause are more likely to stay at work and have happy and fulfilling careers.
- Many women tell me in my menopause clinic that they have a cup of tea in the afternoon and then have a nap. Poor sl… https://t.co/R280GQTMCG
- Antidepressants are not recommended for use first line to treat menopausal symptoms. Too many women are inappropria… https://t.co/ib6Dy1RWz2
- One of my patients told me that every night she woke up several times as she had night sweats. She said it was as i… https://t.co/ACfCGRFvS0
- HRT? It's as easy as ABC. Many myths are dispelled in this article today - thank you @MailOnline for printing it https://t.co/l3DprYjPwy
- Changing hormone levels can really affect a woman's libido https://t.co/vhK7pV5ob7