Menopause at work – Let’s talk about it
I have just written an article in Menopause Matters about the potential impact of menopause at work and what can be done about it. More companies need to think about this and be pro-active. Women who are supported and managed properly during their perimenopause and menopause are more likely to stay at work and have happy and fulfilling careers.
- All women need to read this book. There is so much to relate to in it! Thank you @allisonpearson for being so open… https://t.co/YbqKAB461L
- Thank you @LizEarleWb for inviting me to talk - hope many women can learn and seek help after listening! https://t.co/zcyWalt7if
- You are so kind! I just hope more healthcare professionals take note and use the guidelines to help women https://t.co/wcOu5ohzjN
- "I just want to curl into a ball and hide" women have told me. Menopause care needs to change so women receive corr… https://t.co/w8sv3G6cC1
- Not so easy to have a good night's sleep if you are menopausal though and not receiving help! @thetimes… https://t.co/cLvmsyUPQZ