Menopause at work – Let’s talk about it
I have just written an article in Menopause Matters about the potential impact of menopause at work and what can be done about it. More companies need to think about this and be pro-active. Women who are supported and managed properly during their perimenopause and menopause are more likely to stay at work and have happy and fulfilling careers.
- Bio-identical HRT is not regulated, licensed or monitored by the MHRA. The HRT taken by @carolvorders is available… https://t.co/lG8vLx5sQp
- More women are too embarrassed to talk about the menopause though. This needs to change! https://t.co/cWQNUR1btd
- Menopause-your skin and body: what it does and what you can do about it. HRT is anti-ageing too! #EMAS2017 https://t.co/ARFRVzDJH8
- The M word: Let’s talk menopause in the workplace. Fab article by @Laughology - their workshops are so good! https://t.co/6hRRQnkRbr
- Lots of questions answered in this video - part of my work to try and demystify the menopause and HRT @Rejuvage https://t.co/qwxQ8JNL30