Menopause day with Liz Earle and Sarah Raven
It was a real honour to be invited by the fabulous gardener Sarah Raven to co-host an event at Perch Hill Farm with Liz Earle to celebrate her excellent new book, The Good Menopause Guide, which I have helped with the content. The room was packed with amazing women, many sharing their own stories about their different menopause experiences. We discussed many different ways of managing our menopause and numerous treatment myths were dispelled. We were all treated to the most delicious lunch cooked in Sarah’s kitchen!
- “I have been in a dark place for a long time. I just want the world to leave me alone.” Very disturbing words from… https://t.co/zCIKLmtmFe
- Women should not be suffering in this way @RCGP https://t.co/XfOUCvBS47
- This could be any number of my patients - so much more needs to be done to help women 'Menopause made me feel like… https://t.co/uqxNFWMJYS
- Women who have received certain types of chemotherapy drugs that treat cancer or have had radiotherapy to their pel… https://t.co/EacxG6hKIu
- Hot flushes can occur in around 75% of menopausal women. There some evidence that CBT (cognitive behavioural therap… https://t.co/e5O3XVSDk6