Menopause day with Liz Earle and Sarah Raven
It was a real honour to be invited by the fabulous gardener Sarah Raven to co-host an event at Perch Hill Farm with Liz Earle to celebrate her excellent new book, The Good Menopause Guide, which I have helped with the content. The room was packed with amazing women, many sharing their own stories about their different menopause experiences. We discussed many different ways of managing our menopause and numerous treatment myths were dispelled. We were all treated to the most delicious lunch cooked in Sarah’s kitchen!
- I could not agree more. I offered to be a retainer at my practice but that was declined too. I really did not want… https://t.co/OboXPZU6fn
- A very sad day yesterday - the last day at my GP practice where I have worked for 15 years. The partners gave me a… https://t.co/epzqaRkGoC
- Women are more likely to put on a spare tyre of weight during the menopause which can be hard to lose. Storing fat… https://t.co/WbL3C49UTk
- This is the first disability discrimination case I am aware of around the menopause. Symptoms such as memory loss,… https://t.co/Xcwc6sgKzs
- At the @WMAWP for @WMPolice last night @Fazeley_Events. Full of amazing women who work so hard and totally deserve… https://t.co/BZxYO4gQOQ