“My menopause journey” from one of my patients
One of my patients has shared her own menopause story with the hope that it will shine a light on a natural part of ageing that all women will experience, but do not always know much about. She is a practice nurse at a GP surgery and had found work a real struggle. Her anxiety lead to her doubting her abilities at work and trying to seek help for a few years before I met her. Her full story is here.
- I could not agree more. I offered to be a retainer at my practice but that was declined too. I really did not want… https://t.co/OboXPZU6fn
- A very sad day yesterday - the last day at my GP practice where I have worked for 15 years. The partners gave me a… https://t.co/epzqaRkGoC
- Women are more likely to put on a spare tyre of weight during the menopause which can be hard to lose. Storing fat… https://t.co/WbL3C49UTk
- This is the first disability discrimination case I am aware of around the menopause. Symptoms such as memory loss,… https://t.co/Xcwc6sgKzs
- At the @WMAWP for @WMPolice last night @Fazeley_Events. Full of amazing women who work so hard and totally deserve… https://t.co/BZxYO4gQOQ