Menopause Special – The Invisible Symptoms
The media is a very powerful source of information for many menopausal women and too often facts are not fully accurate which can lead to women being confused and worried about the menopause and HRT. This article recently published in The Lady magazine discusses the numerous symptoms of the menopause including the symptoms I was experiencing which I had been ignoring. It provides balanced information about ways to manage your menopause and above all, the importance of talking about your symptoms.
- This is a fab book! Kate Reddy is struggling with menopausal symptoms... https://t.co/cLwZLr3Sd2
- Don't give up! Ask them to read the NICE guidelines - available on my website. @rcgp @pcwhf @NICEcomms https://t.co/RUMcaAkxAb
- Fatigue and tiredness are really common effects of low oestrogen levels that occur during the perimenopause and men… https://t.co/eX2xQtQBfN
- The facts are all based on the NICE guidance on the menopause @NICEcomms @pcwhf https://t.co/mYnRYyz0dj
- Accurate fact sheet on myths about HRT written by @pcwhf https://t.co/iZA29Xnys2