Menopause – Still a Taboo at Work
A recent survey undertaken at West Midlands Police found that 81% of women admitted that their menopausal symptoms were affecting their ability at work. The menopause is still a taboo, with too many women not even realising that their symptoms are related to their changing hormones levels during their perimenopause or menopause. This article discusses why this may be the case and looks at the main symptoms which can affect a woman in the workplace.
- “I turn into an evil witch during the week before my period starts. It is unbearable and I can not control how I fe… https://t.co/fOH3wja5I3
- More menopause clinics are urgently needed everywhere @HelenRCGP @rcgp @pcwhf @IntlMenopause @BrMenopauseSoc https://t.co/Fkqy6yEU1e
- At the @OMYogaMagazine show yesterday. Great free classes! Full of people passionate about healthy lifestyles and w… https://t.co/5BdUg4RmhZ
- Great day at #omyogashow in Manchester today. Lots of free classes including one by Wasay Foladi who will be workin… https://t.co/4S8duJCgzf
- “I can’t believe the difference since starting HRT, it took a while to work out how to balance the hormones but now… https://t.co/ZmeZaXKNoO