Menopause – still a taboo at work
A recent survey undertaken at West Midlands Police found that 81% of women admitted that their menopausal symptoms were affecting their ability at work. The menopause is still a taboo, with too many women not even realising that their symptoms are related to their changing hormones levels during their perimenopause or menopause. This article discusses why this may be the case and looks at the main symptoms which can affect a woman in the workplace.
- Many women tell me in my menopause clinic that they have a cup of tea in the afternoon and then have a nap. Poor sl… https://t.co/R280GQTMCG
- Antidepressants are not recommended for use first line to treat menopausal symptoms. Too many women are inappropria… https://t.co/ib6Dy1RWz2
- One of my patients told me that every night she woke up several times as she had night sweats. She said it was as i… https://t.co/ACfCGRFvS0
- HRT? It's as easy as ABC. Many myths are dispelled in this article today - thank you @MailOnline for printing it https://t.co/l3DprYjPwy
- Changing hormone levels can really affect a woman's libido https://t.co/vhK7pV5ob7