Menopause – still a taboo at work
A recent survey undertaken at West Midlands Police found that 81% of women admitted that their menopausal symptoms were affecting their ability at work. The menopause is still a taboo, with too many women not even realising that their symptoms are related to their changing hormones levels during their perimenopause or menopause. This article discusses why this may be the case and looks at the main symptoms which can affect a woman in the workplace.
- All women need to read this book. There is so much to relate to in it! Thank you @allisonpearson for being so open… https://t.co/YbqKAB461L
- Thank you @LizEarleWb for inviting me to talk - hope many women can learn and seek help after listening! https://t.co/zcyWalt7if
- You are so kind! I just hope more healthcare professionals take note and use the guidelines to help women https://t.co/wcOu5ohzjN
- "I just want to curl into a ball and hide" women have told me. Menopause care needs to change so women receive corr… https://t.co/w8sv3G6cC1
- Not so easy to have a good night's sleep if you are menopausal though and not receiving help! @thetimes… https://t.co/cLvmsyUPQZ