Menopause – still a taboo at work
A recent survey undertaken at West Midlands Police found that 81% of women admitted that their menopausal symptoms were affecting their ability at work. The menopause is still a taboo, with too many women not even realising that their symptoms are related to their changing hormones levels during their perimenopause or menopause. This article discusses why this may be the case and looks at the main symptoms which can affect a woman in the workplace.
- Bio-identical HRT is not regulated, licensed or monitored by the MHRA. The HRT taken by @carolvorders is available… https://t.co/lG8vLx5sQp
- More women are too embarrassed to talk about the menopause though. This needs to change! https://t.co/cWQNUR1btd
- Menopause-your skin and body: what it does and what you can do about it. HRT is anti-ageing too! #EMAS2017 https://t.co/ARFRVzDJH8
- The M word: Let’s talk menopause in the workplace. Fab article by @Laughology - their workshops are so good! https://t.co/6hRRQnkRbr
- Lots of questions answered in this video - part of my work to try and demystify the menopause and HRT @Rejuvage https://t.co/qwxQ8JNL30