Menopause Symptom Sheet
I ask all the women I see in my clinic to complete this questionnaire before I see them. There are so many different symptoms of the menopause and many are still often not attributed to the menopause. As we have hormone receptors in cells all over our bodies, the lack of hormones can affect so many different body systems. It is wonderful to review women in my clinic and see how man of the ticks in the boxes have moved towards the left!
- I had a lovely morning yesterday with @LizEarleMe sharing facts about the menopause and dispelling more myths about… https://t.co/kcfkL0UD4A
- Thank you @HelenRCGP for meeting with me to talk about how to make a difference to menopause care working together… https://t.co/b8c4SCsTGA
- “I had been feeling as if I have been drowning for years. My anxiety levels were so high that I no longer went out.… https://t.co/oJZyXbxs6K
- My oldest patient taking HRT is 91 years old. The guidelines are clear that there is no maximum length of time a wo… https://t.co/SjcUsi0Tzr
- Meditation can be very powerful to reconnect our bodies and minds. Memory and concentration can be really affected… https://t.co/jiux9ypf8P