Menopause Symptom Sheet
I ask all the women I see in my clinic to complete this questionnaire before I see them. There are so many different symptoms of the menopause and many are still often not attributed to the menopause. As we have hormone receptors in cells all over our bodies, the lack of hormones can affect so many different body systems. It is wonderful to review women in my clinic and see how man of the ticks in the boxes have moved towards the left!
- One lady told me in my menopause clinic that she felt like a “dry husk”. She had no motivation or energy and she to… https://t.co/W1itHkjN33
- “I have just found your website and I could cry. I am 45 and whilst I never self diagnose myself via the internet,… https://t.co/jn6pbdKRHD
- I agree it is not good enough. Needs to change https://t.co/mw7Hg4yFqn
- “Highly relevant and useful; great to be able to ask questions” “Excellent update and refresher” “Lots of informati… https://t.co/tHt0obWIbN
- Amazing! Well done @redditchrachel and so looking forward to hearing more about this. A huge amount of work needs d… https://t.co/qex2No4lMl