Menopause and Wellbeing Centre
My clinic is fully booked for six months which is not ideal at all! I am working hard to open a Menopause and Wellbeing Centre in Stratford-upon-Avon in early summer and I have a fantastic team of very inspirational people working with me. This means that I will be able to offer many more appointments with myself and the GPs who are going to be working with me which is great news. You can register for regular updates here.
- Vaginal dryness occurs in around 70% of women and can lead to symptoms such as soreness, irritation, itchiness and… https://t.co/T4CiDXWdaT
- Studies have shown that nearly half of perimenopausal women have disturbed sleep. Poor sleep can increase future ri… https://t.co/9c7o3klj6t
- Acupuncture has been shown to have the potential for reducing menopausal symptoms and improving quality of life. To… https://t.co/S7qChXF7ql
- Tackling a taboo: the designer helping perimenopausal women https://t.co/xALJMFva9W
- This lady is 44 years old - no one had warned her about surgical menopause and the importance of having HRT as she… https://t.co/65AkV7X1sG