Menopause and Wellbeing Centre
My clinic is fully booked for six months which is not ideal at all! I am working hard to open a Menopause and Wellbeing Centre in Stratford-upon-Avon in early summer and I have a fantastic team of very inspirational people working with me. This means that I will be able to offer many more appointments with myself and the GPs who are going to be working with me which is great news. You can register for regular updates here.
- “I turn into an evil witch during the week before my period starts. It is unbearable and I can not control how I fe… https://t.co/fOH3wja5I3
- More menopause clinics are urgently needed everywhere @HelenRCGP @rcgp @pcwhf @IntlMenopause @BrMenopauseSoc https://t.co/Fkqy6yEU1e
- At the @OMYogaMagazine show yesterday. Great free classes! Full of people passionate about healthy lifestyles and w… https://t.co/5BdUg4RmhZ
- Great day at #omyogashow in Manchester today. Lots of free classes including one by Wasay Foladi who will be workin… https://t.co/4S8duJCgzf
- “I can’t believe the difference since starting HRT, it took a while to work out how to balance the hormones but now… https://t.co/ZmeZaXKNoO