Menopause and work with Lorraine Kelly
It has been so exciting to talk about the impact of menopause at work with Lorraine Kelly on ITV – I am really grateful that they gave me the opportunity to discuss this important issue. West Midlands police have been really forward thinking in the work that they have done which has already helped so many women (and men). An article I have written about how organisations need to get involved has recently been published in The Telegraph.
- “I have been in a dark place for a long time. I just want the world to leave me alone.” Very disturbing words from… https://t.co/zCIKLmtmFe
- Women should not be suffering in this way @RCGP https://t.co/XfOUCvBS47
- This could be any number of my patients - so much more needs to be done to help women 'Menopause made me feel like… https://t.co/uqxNFWMJYS
- Women who have received certain types of chemotherapy drugs that treat cancer or have had radiotherapy to their pel… https://t.co/EacxG6hKIu
- Hot flushes can occur in around 75% of menopausal women. There some evidence that CBT (cognitive behavioural therap… https://t.co/e5O3XVSDk6