Menopause and work with Lorraine Kelly
It has been so exciting to talk about the impact of menopause at work with Lorraine Kelly on ITV – I am really grateful that they gave me the opportunity to discuss this important issue. West Midlands police have been really forward thinking in the work that they have done which has already helped so many women (and men). An article I have written about how organisations need to get involved has recently been published in The Telegraph.
- “I feel so much better - before I couldn’t see the wood for the trees and everything made me so anxious. I am calme… https://t.co/E167bptpf3
- Making an igloo with some of our neighbours yesterday in the snow! #snow #igloo #neighbours #havingfun😄 https://t.co/oL6uoNON7d
- Lots of snow and school closed tomorrrow! #familyfun https://t.co/ifvYNJKHmB
- One lady told me in my menopause clinic that since her hysterectomy she had lost her artistic talent and had stoppe… https://t.co/DenJZX9exj
- Women taking HRT often say that they feel “normal” again and are happier than they have been for a long time. Being… https://t.co/R6bTh8r1F1