Menopause and work with Lorraine Kelly
It has been so exciting to talk about the impact of menopause at work with Lorraine Kelly on ITV – I am really grateful that they gave me the opportunity to discuss this important issue. West Midlands police have been really forward thinking in the work that they have done which has already helped so many women (and men). An article I have written about how organisations need to get involved has recently been published in The Telegraph.
- I could not agree more. I offered to be a retainer at my practice but that was declined too. I really did not want… https://t.co/OboXPZU6fn
- A very sad day yesterday - the last day at my GP practice where I have worked for 15 years. The partners gave me a… https://t.co/epzqaRkGoC
- Women are more likely to put on a spare tyre of weight during the menopause which can be hard to lose. Storing fat… https://t.co/WbL3C49UTk
- This is the first disability discrimination case I am aware of around the menopause. Symptoms such as memory loss,… https://t.co/Xcwc6sgKzs
- At the @WMAWP for @WMPolice last night @Fazeley_Events. Full of amazing women who work so hard and totally deserve… https://t.co/BZxYO4gQOQ