Menopause and work with Lorraine Kelly
It has been so exciting to talk about the impact of menopause at work with Lorraine Kelly on ITV – I am really grateful that they gave me the opportunity to discuss this important issue. West Midlands police have been really forward thinking in the work that they have done which has already helped so many women (and men). An article I have written about how organisations need to get involved has recently been published in The Telegraph.
- Having time to meditate, practice mindfulness or just reflect on our lives is really important. Life can sometimes… https://t.co/8LqK0fO8ha
- Exercise is really important during the perimenopause and menopause. Great for our bodies, minds and helps strength… https://t.co/cSdLNtg4Dc
- Women need to know that eating processed food could increase their risk of breast cancer more than taking HRT.… https://t.co/Uzg8B8vqRt
- “I have hit a brick wall. I am 34 and have always been so healthy and active. Now I feel like a completely differen… https://t.co/iNp6YDzp2D
- Taking HRT can lower future risk of osteoporosis https://t.co/rVItR0G7rO