Menopause in Younger Women
Around one in a hundred women under 40 years of age have an premature menopause. Going through the menopause when you are young can be very difficult emotionally. Without treatment it can also increase your risk of conditions in the future such as heart disease and osteoporosis. It is really important that you seek help and treatment if you have an premature menopause.
- I could not agree more. I offered to be a retainer at my practice but that was declined too. I really did not want… https://t.co/OboXPZU6fn
- A very sad day yesterday - the last day at my GP practice where I have worked for 15 years. The partners gave me a… https://t.co/epzqaRkGoC
- Women are more likely to put on a spare tyre of weight during the menopause which can be hard to lose. Storing fat… https://t.co/WbL3C49UTk
- This is the first disability discrimination case I am aware of around the menopause. Symptoms such as memory loss,… https://t.co/Xcwc6sgKzs
- At the @WMAWP for @WMPolice last night @Fazeley_Events. Full of amazing women who work so hard and totally deserve… https://t.co/BZxYO4gQOQ