Menopause in Younger Women
Around one in a hundred women under 40 years of age have an premature menopause. Going through the menopause when you are young can be very difficult emotionally. Without treatment it can also increase your risk of conditions in the future such as heart disease and osteoporosis. It is really important that you seek help and treatment if you have an premature menopause.
- “I have been in a dark place for a long time. I just want the world to leave me alone.” Very disturbing words from… https://t.co/zCIKLmtmFe
- Women should not be suffering in this way @RCGP https://t.co/XfOUCvBS47
- This could be any number of my patients - so much more needs to be done to help women 'Menopause made me feel like… https://t.co/uqxNFWMJYS
- Women who have received certain types of chemotherapy drugs that treat cancer or have had radiotherapy to their pel… https://t.co/EacxG6hKIu
- Hot flushes can occur in around 75% of menopausal women. There some evidence that CBT (cognitive behavioural therap… https://t.co/e5O3XVSDk6