Menopause in Younger Women
Around one in a hundred women under 40 years of age have an premature menopause. Going through the menopause when you are young can be very difficult emotionally. Without treatment it can also increase your risk of conditions in the future such as heart disease and osteoporosis. It is really important that you seek help and treatment if you have an premature menopause.
- Having time to meditate, practice mindfulness or just reflect on our lives is really important. Life can sometimes… https://t.co/8LqK0fO8ha
- Exercise is really important during the perimenopause and menopause. Great for our bodies, minds and helps strength… https://t.co/cSdLNtg4Dc
- Women need to know that eating processed food could increase their risk of breast cancer more than taking HRT.… https://t.co/Uzg8B8vqRt
- “I have hit a brick wall. I am 34 and have always been so healthy and active. Now I feel like a completely differen… https://t.co/iNp6YDzp2D
- Taking HRT can lower future risk of osteoporosis https://t.co/rVItR0G7rO