New booklet to help menopausal women at work
Around 3.5 million women aged 50-65 years in the UK are currently in employment. It is known that the majority of menopausal women experience symptoms and many of these have symptoms negatively affect their ability to work. Although there are new guidelines to help women with menopausal symptoms at work, not enough employers are being active enough about this. I am hoping this booklet I have written will really help. Email me if you would like to be sent free copies.
- All women need to read this book. There is so much to relate to in it! Thank you @allisonpearson for being so open… https://t.co/YbqKAB461L
- Thank you @LizEarleWb for inviting me to talk - hope many women can learn and seek help after listening! https://t.co/zcyWalt7if
- You are so kind! I just hope more healthcare professionals take note and use the guidelines to help women https://t.co/wcOu5ohzjN
- "I just want to curl into a ball and hide" women have told me. Menopause care needs to change so women receive corr… https://t.co/w8sv3G6cC1
- Not so easy to have a good night's sleep if you are menopausal though and not receiving help! @thetimes… https://t.co/cLvmsyUPQZ