New booklet to help menopausal women at work
Around 3.5 million women aged 50-65 years in the UK are currently in employment. It is known that the majority of menopausal women experience symptoms and many of these have symptoms negatively affecting their ability to work. Although there are new guidelines to help women with menopausal symptoms at work, not enough employers are being active enough about this. I am hoping this booklet I have written will really help. Email me if you would like to be sent free copies.
- “I turn into an evil witch during the week before my period starts. It is unbearable and I can not control how I fe… https://t.co/fOH3wja5I3
- More menopause clinics are urgently needed everywhere @HelenRCGP @rcgp @pcwhf @IntlMenopause @BrMenopauseSoc https://t.co/Fkqy6yEU1e
- At the @OMYogaMagazine show yesterday. Great free classes! Full of people passionate about healthy lifestyles and w… https://t.co/5BdUg4RmhZ
- Great day at #omyogashow in Manchester today. Lots of free classes including one by Wasay Foladi who will be workin… https://t.co/4S8duJCgzf
- “I can’t believe the difference since starting HRT, it took a while to work out how to balance the hormones but now… https://t.co/ZmeZaXKNoO