New booklet to help menopausal women at work
Around 3.5 million women aged 50-65 years in the UK are currently in employment. It is known that the majority of menopausal women experience symptoms and many of these have symptoms negatively affect their ability to work. Although there are new guidelines to help women with menopausal symptoms at work, not enough employers are being active enough about this. I am hoping this booklet I have written will really help. Email me if you would like to be sent free copies.
- Many women tell me in my menopause clinic that they have a cup of tea in the afternoon and then have a nap. Poor sl… https://t.co/R280GQTMCG
- Antidepressants are not recommended for use first line to treat menopausal symptoms. Too many women are inappropria… https://t.co/ib6Dy1RWz2
- One of my patients told me that every night she woke up several times as she had night sweats. She said it was as i… https://t.co/ACfCGRFvS0
- HRT? It's as easy as ABC. Many myths are dispelled in this article today - thank you @MailOnline for printing it https://t.co/l3DprYjPwy
- Changing hormone levels can really affect a woman's libido https://t.co/vhK7pV5ob7