New booklet to help menopausal women at work
Around 3.5 million women aged 50-65 years in the UK are currently in employment. It is known that the majority of menopausal women experience symptoms and many of these have symptoms negatively affecting their ability to work. Although there are new guidelines to help women with menopausal symptoms at work, not enough employers are being active enough about this. I am hoping this booklet I have written will really help. Email me if you would like to be sent free copies.
- Having time to meditate, practice mindfulness or just reflect on our lives is really important. Life can sometimes… https://t.co/8LqK0fO8ha
- Exercise is really important during the perimenopause and menopause. Great for our bodies, minds and helps strength… https://t.co/cSdLNtg4Dc
- Women need to know that eating processed food could increase their risk of breast cancer more than taking HRT.… https://t.co/Uzg8B8vqRt
- “I have hit a brick wall. I am 34 and have always been so healthy and active. Now I feel like a completely differen… https://t.co/iNp6YDzp2D
- Taking HRT can lower future risk of osteoporosis https://t.co/rVItR0G7rO