New booklet to help menopausal women at work
Around 3.5 million women aged 50-65 years in the UK are currently in employment. It is known that the majority of menopausal women experience symptoms and many of these have symptoms negatively affect their ability to work. Although there are new guidelines to help women with menopausal symptoms at work, not enough employers are being active enough about this. I am hoping this booklet I have written will really help. Email me if you would like to be sent free copies.
- Heart disease is the commonest cause of death in women under 65 in UK; taking HRT can lower risk of heart attack b… https://t.co/YiCVzuTTaf
- Practising yoga in Costa Rica listening to birds and watching the butterflies - such an amazing experience!… https://t.co/2i0nFmJKiC
- NICE guidelines are worth looking at and discussing with your GP - available on my website. @NICEcomms @rcgp… https://t.co/JtWxoNYC9Z
- Thank you for talking about menopause at work @theJeremyVine @BBCRadio2 This booklet is available free to employers… https://t.co/PnXuixG0iF
- Menopause transition: effects on women’s economic participation. Shame no mention of NICE guidelines though! https://t.co/HXg0lcUGdc