New booklet to help menopausal women at work
Around 3.5 million women aged 50-65 years in the UK are currently in employment. It is known that the majority of menopausal women experience symptoms and many of these have symptoms negatively affect their ability to work. Although there are new guidelines to help women with menopausal symptoms at work, not enough employers are being active enough about this. I am hoping this booklet I have written will really help. Email me if you would like to be sent free copies.
- Bio-identical HRT is not regulated, licensed or monitored by the MHRA. The HRT taken by @carolvorders is available… https://t.co/lG8vLx5sQp
- More women are too embarrassed to talk about the menopause though. This needs to change! https://t.co/cWQNUR1btd
- Menopause-your skin and body: what it does and what you can do about it. HRT is anti-ageing too! #EMAS2017 https://t.co/ARFRVzDJH8
- The M word: Let’s talk menopause in the workplace. Fab article by @Laughology - their workshops are so good! https://t.co/6hRRQnkRbr
- Lots of questions answered in this video - part of my work to try and demystify the menopause and HRT @Rejuvage https://t.co/qwxQ8JNL30