Number two for this website!
I am so thrilled to announce that this website has been voted number two (after Meg’s Menopause) for the best UK menopause websites from thousands of UK Menopause sites. All the hard work I have done to educate, inspire, and empower women (and men) with frequent updates and high-quality information is paying off! More details here.
- Vaginal dryness occurs in around 70% of women and can lead to symptoms such as soreness, irritation, itchiness and… https://t.co/T4CiDXWdaT
- Studies have shown that nearly half of perimenopausal women have disturbed sleep. Poor sleep can increase future ri… https://t.co/9c7o3klj6t
- Acupuncture has been shown to have the potential for reducing menopausal symptoms and improving quality of life. To… https://t.co/S7qChXF7ql
- Tackling a taboo: the designer helping perimenopausal women https://t.co/xALJMFva9W
- This lady is 44 years old - no one had warned her about surgical menopause and the importance of having HRT as she… https://t.co/65AkV7X1sG