Podcast with Liz Earle
The recording of Liz Earle talking to me about the menopause is now available to download and listen to. During this podcast we talk about the importance of having a healthy lifestyle, recognising the symptoms of the menopause and also I dispel many of the common myths regarding HRT. I hope many women will learn and become empowered after listening to this.
- Early menopause raises risk of heart disease and stroke' | via @telegraph https://t.co/sbaeEWzulI
- Oestrogen is important for reducing moisture loss from the skin so many women find that their skin becomes dry and… https://t.co/AUrfIQo55W
- Thank you @bbcwomanshour for devoting air time to the menopause. One lady wrote “I heard you speak and am crying as… https://t.co/olGZECC3c3
- “I fell off a cliff two years ago when my periods stopped. Since then I am a different person. I am flat, joyless a… https://t.co/L1zSuzPsij
- Thank you @pauletteish and @BBCSheffield for giving me air time to talk about HRT. Too many myths that need dispell… https://t.co/0QXNDUWkzm