How to survive Christmas if you are menopausal
If I were to wish anything for you this Christmas it would be stamina. It doesn’t matter how organised and prepared we are, it takes serious energy to host family and friends over the holidays. If you are feeling not quite yourself as a result of the menopause then it can be a real slog just to get out of bed, never mind keep on top of an endless to-do list. “Not quite myself” is how so many women describe how they feel when they see me in my menopause clinic. Throw Christmas into the menopause mix and life can be a real challenge. Here are my simple, practical tips to help yourself over the holidays.
- “I turn into an evil witch during the week before my period starts. It is unbearable and I can not control how I fe… https://t.co/fOH3wja5I3
- More menopause clinics are urgently needed everywhere @HelenRCGP @rcgp @pcwhf @IntlMenopause @BrMenopauseSoc https://t.co/Fkqy6yEU1e
- At the @OMYogaMagazine show yesterday. Great free classes! Full of people passionate about healthy lifestyles and w… https://t.co/5BdUg4RmhZ
- Great day at #omyogashow in Manchester today. Lots of free classes including one by Wasay Foladi who will be workin… https://t.co/4S8duJCgzf
- “I can’t believe the difference since starting HRT, it took a while to work out how to balance the hormones but now… https://t.co/ZmeZaXKNoO