Talking Menopause in the workplace
My business manager, Sarah Davies, and Lynda Bailey, who set up the menopause group in West Midlands Police, have recently developed Talking Menopause. This is is a new organisation which focuses on engaging and leading positive menopause discussions and support across all levels of the workplace through interactive programmes from webinars to conferences to workshops and support groups. They work with women and employers to make a difference and a positive impact on workplace culture. I am really proud of them and I know this will be a great success!
- “I turn into an evil witch during the week before my period starts. It is unbearable and I can not control how I fe… https://t.co/fOH3wja5I3
- More menopause clinics are urgently needed everywhere @HelenRCGP @rcgp @pcwhf @IntlMenopause @BrMenopauseSoc https://t.co/Fkqy6yEU1e
- At the @OMYogaMagazine show yesterday. Great free classes! Full of people passionate about healthy lifestyles and w… https://t.co/5BdUg4RmhZ
- Great day at #omyogashow in Manchester today. Lots of free classes including one by Wasay Foladi who will be workin… https://t.co/4S8duJCgzf
- “I can’t believe the difference since starting HRT, it took a while to work out how to balance the hormones but now… https://t.co/ZmeZaXKNoO