Testosterone for women
Testosterone is a really important hormone for women as well as for men. Women actually produce more testosterone than oestrogen before the menopause. Signs of testosterone deficiency include reduced libido, fatigue, low mood, poor concentration and mood changes. Many of the women I see in my menopause clinic really benefit from using testosterone cream or gel.
- I had a lovely morning yesterday with @LizEarleMe sharing facts about the menopause and dispelling more myths about… https://t.co/kcfkL0UD4A
- Thank you @HelenRCGP for meeting with me to talk about how to make a difference to menopause care working together… https://t.co/b8c4SCsTGA
- “I had been feeling as if I have been drowning for years. My anxiety levels were so high that I no longer went out.… https://t.co/oJZyXbxs6K
- My oldest patient taking HRT is 91 years old. The guidelines are clear that there is no maximum length of time a wo… https://t.co/SjcUsi0Tzr
- Meditation can be very powerful to reconnect our bodies and minds. Memory and concentration can be really affected… https://t.co/jiux9ypf8P