Testosterone for women
Testosterone is a really important hormone for women as well as for men. Women actually produce more testosterone than oestrogen before the menopause. Signs of testosterone deficiency include reduced libido, fatigue, low mood, poor concentration and mood changes. Many of the women I see in my menopause clinic really benefit from using testosterone cream or gel.
- One lady told me in my menopause clinic that she felt like a “dry husk”. She had no motivation or energy and she to… https://t.co/W1itHkjN33
- “I have just found your website and I could cry. I am 45 and whilst I never self diagnose myself via the internet,… https://t.co/jn6pbdKRHD
- I agree it is not good enough. Needs to change https://t.co/mw7Hg4yFqn
- “Highly relevant and useful; great to be able to ask questions” “Excellent update and refresher” “Lots of informati… https://t.co/tHt0obWIbN
- Amazing! Well done @redditchrachel and so looking forward to hearing more about this. A huge amount of work needs d… https://t.co/qex2No4lMl