Tips for Surviving the Menopause
Following my recent trip to Dublin, here is a great article published in Magpie about the menopause and how to manage symptoms. There is so much we can do to make our perimenopause and menopause a positive rather than a negative experience! This taboo is worldwide and it really needs to change.
- This is a fab book! Kate Reddy is struggling with menopausal symptoms... https://t.co/cLwZLr3Sd2
- Don't give up! Ask them to read the NICE guidelines - available on my website. @rcgp @pcwhf @NICEcomms https://t.co/RUMcaAkxAb
- Fatigue and tiredness are really common effects of low oestrogen levels that occur during the perimenopause and men… https://t.co/eX2xQtQBfN
- The facts are all based on the NICE guidance on the menopause @NICEcomms @pcwhf https://t.co/mYnRYyz0dj
- Accurate fact sheet on myths about HRT written by @pcwhf https://t.co/iZA29Xnys2