Tips for Surviving the Menopause
Following my recent trip to Dublin, here is a great article published in Magpie about the menopause and how to manage symptoms. There is so much we can do to make our perimenopause and menopause a positive rather than a negative experience! This taboo is worldwide and it really needs to change.
- Early menopause raises risk of heart disease and stroke' | via @telegraph https://t.co/sbaeEWzulI
- Oestrogen is important for reducing moisture loss from the skin so many women find that their skin becomes dry and… https://t.co/AUrfIQo55W
- Thank you @bbcwomanshour for devoting air time to the menopause. One lady wrote “I heard you speak and am crying as… https://t.co/olGZECC3c3
- “I fell off a cliff two years ago when my periods stopped. Since then I am a different person. I am flat, joyless a… https://t.co/L1zSuzPsij
- Thank you @pauletteish and @BBCSheffield for giving me air time to talk about HRT. Too many myths that need dispell… https://t.co/0QXNDUWkzm