Tips for Surviving the Menopause
Following my recent trip to Dublin, here is a great article published in Magpie about the menopause and how to manage symptoms. There is so much we can do to make our perimenopause and menopause a positive rather than a negative experience! This taboo is worldwide and it really needs to change.
- Many women tell me they have stopped reading books as they can not concentrate on the words and absorb the stories.… https://t.co/NOilajhno7
- Desk all set up for clinic today! I really enjoy my menopause clinic as it is so rewarding. Written information is… https://t.co/YRuEvxxqOB
- Lovely to meet @chrishoy with @ITVLorraine this morning - amazing thighs!! 😀 https://t.co/XMsyMFRV3y
- Should employers put policies in place to help staff going through menopause? https://t.co/BRFSV7G6hF via @itvlorraine
- Simple answer yes! Follow @WMAWP example. Great to be on the show this morning. https://t.co/7a9iIl00QS