Vaginal dryness – another taboo
The majority of women suffer with vaginal dryness at some time of their lives and most of these women are not receiving treatment. This can lead to symptoms of pain, discomfort and irritation in the vaginal area. Many women have pain during sexual intercourse and other women find it can be hard to sit down, exercise or even walk. Some women experience urinary symptoms too as the lack of oestrogen in the vagina also results in changes to the bladder occurring. Press Play is a brand new women’s health campaign with a mission to raise awareness of vaginal dryness – let’s hope it works!
- “I turn into an evil witch during the week before my period starts. It is unbearable and I can not control how I fe… https://t.co/fOH3wja5I3
- More menopause clinics are urgently needed everywhere @HelenRCGP @rcgp @pcwhf @IntlMenopause @BrMenopauseSoc https://t.co/Fkqy6yEU1e
- At the @OMYogaMagazine show yesterday. Great free classes! Full of people passionate about healthy lifestyles and w… https://t.co/5BdUg4RmhZ
- Great day at #omyogashow in Manchester today. Lots of free classes including one by Wasay Foladi who will be workin… https://t.co/4S8duJCgzf
- “I can’t believe the difference since starting HRT, it took a while to work out how to balance the hormones but now… https://t.co/ZmeZaXKNoO