Vaginal dryness – another taboo
The majority of women suffer with vaginal dryness at some time of their lives and most of these women are not receiving treatment. This can lead to symptoms of pain, discomfort and irritation in the vaginal area. Many women have pain during sexual intercourse and other women find it can be hard to sit down, exercise or even walk. Some women experience urinary symptoms too as the lack of oestrogen in the vagina also results in changes to the bladder occurring. Press Play is a brand new women’s health campaign with a mission to raise awareness of vaginal dryness – let’s hope it works!
- Heart disease is the commonest cause of death in women under 65 in UK; taking HRT can lower risk of heart attack b… https://t.co/YiCVzuTTaf
- Practising yoga in Costa Rica listening to birds and watching the butterflies - such an amazing experience!… https://t.co/2i0nFmJKiC
- NICE guidelines are worth looking at and discussing with your GP - available on my website. @NICEcomms @rcgp… https://t.co/JtWxoNYC9Z
- Thank you for talking about menopause at work @theJeremyVine @BBCRadio2 This booklet is available free to employers… https://t.co/PnXuixG0iF
- Menopause transition: effects on women’s economic participation. Shame no mention of NICE guidelines though! https://t.co/HXg0lcUGdc