Vaginal dryness – another taboo
The majority of women suffer with vaginal dryness at some time of their lives and most of these women are not receiving treatment. This can lead to symptoms of pain, discomfort and irritation in the vaginal area. Many women have pain during sexual intercourse and other women find it can be hard to sit down, exercise or even walk. Some women experience urinary symptoms too as the lack of oestrogen in the vagina also results in changes to the bladder occurring. Press Play is a brand new women’s health campaign with a mission to raise awareness of vaginal dryness – let’s hope it works!
- Bio-identical HRT is not regulated, licensed or monitored by the MHRA. The HRT taken by @carolvorders is available… https://t.co/lG8vLx5sQp
- More women are too embarrassed to talk about the menopause though. This needs to change! https://t.co/cWQNUR1btd
- Menopause-your skin and body: what it does and what you can do about it. HRT is anti-ageing too! #EMAS2017 https://t.co/ARFRVzDJH8
- The M word: Let’s talk menopause in the workplace. Fab article by @Laughology - their workshops are so good! https://t.co/6hRRQnkRbr
- Lots of questions answered in this video - part of my work to try and demystify the menopause and HRT @Rejuvage https://t.co/qwxQ8JNL30