Vaginal dryness – another taboo
The majority of women suffer with vaginal dryness at some time of their lives and most of these women are not receiving treatment. This can lead to symptoms of pain, discomfort and irritation in the vaginal area. Many women have pain during sexual intercourse and other women find it can be hard to sit down, exercise or even walk. Some women experience urinary symptoms too as the lack of oestrogen in the vagina also results in changes to the bladder occurring. Press Play is a brand new women’s health campaign with a mission to raise awareness of vaginal dryness – let’s hope it works!
- One lady told me in my menopause clinic that she felt like a “dry husk”. She had no motivation or energy and she to… https://t.co/W1itHkjN33
- “I have just found your website and I could cry. I am 45 and whilst I never self diagnose myself via the internet,… https://t.co/jn6pbdKRHD
- I agree it is not good enough. Needs to change https://t.co/mw7Hg4yFqn
- “Highly relevant and useful; great to be able to ask questions” “Excellent update and refresher” “Lots of informati… https://t.co/tHt0obWIbN
- Amazing! Well done @redditchrachel and so looking forward to hearing more about this. A huge amount of work needs d… https://t.co/qex2No4lMl