Vaginal dryness – another taboo
The majority of women suffer with vaginal dryness at some time of their lives and most of these women are not receiving treatment. This can lead to symptoms of pain, discomfort and irritation in the vaginal area. Many women have pain during sexual intercourse and other women find it can be hard to sit down, exercise or even walk. Some women experience urinary symptoms too as the lack of oestrogen in the vagina also results in changes to the bladder occurring. Press Play is a brand new women’s health campaign with a mission to raise awareness of vaginal dryness – let’s hope it works!
- All women need to read this book. There is so much to relate to in it! Thank you @allisonpearson for being so open… https://t.co/YbqKAB461L
- Thank you @LizEarleWb for inviting me to talk - hope many women can learn and seek help after listening! https://t.co/zcyWalt7if
- You are so kind! I just hope more healthcare professionals take note and use the guidelines to help women https://t.co/wcOu5ohzjN
- "I just want to curl into a ball and hide" women have told me. Menopause care needs to change so women receive corr… https://t.co/w8sv3G6cC1
- Not so easy to have a good night's sleep if you are menopausal though and not receiving help! @thetimes… https://t.co/cLvmsyUPQZ