Vaginal dryness – another taboo
The majority of women suffer with vaginal dryness at some time of their lives and most of these women are not receiving treatment. This can lead to symptoms of pain, discomfort and irritation in the vaginal area. Many women have pain during sexual intercourse and other women find it can be hard to sit down, exercise or even walk. Some women experience urinary symptoms too as the lack of oestrogen in the vagina also results in changes to the bladder occurring. Press Play is a brand new women’s health campaign with a mission to raise awareness of vaginal dryness – let’s hope it works!
- HRT is the most effective treatment for the menopause though Menopause products that actually work https://t.co/dDpkggl63o via @MailOnline
- Osteoporosis causes bones to be weak & more easily broken. It is more common in menopause;HRT reduces risk of osteo… https://t.co/DqyzsLGrv7
- There should no longer be a menopause taboo! @KirstyWark @mara_media @bbc @IntlMenopause @WMAWP @Dianedanz https://t.co/eTFdedSbvu
- Lovely to read this - I am really looking forward to speaking at this event in May @PrimaryCareShow @pcwhf https://t.co/SpkYlUuGvk
- This article I have written might be useful. More women need to know about their menopause - it does not need to be… https://t.co/FwJY8PjhjO